Emergency Telephone Service; 911
- Bill Establishing 911 Board
- § 143B-1400. Definitions.
- § 143B-1401. 911 Board.
- § 143B-1402. Powers and duties of the 911 Board.
- § 143B-1403. Service charge for 911 service.
- § 143B-1404. 911 Fund.
- § 143B-1405. Fund distribution to CMRS providers.
- § 143B-1406. Fund distribution to PSAPs.
- § 143B-1407. PSAP Grant and Statewide 911 Projects Account; Next Generation 911 Reserve Fund.
- § 143B-1408. Recovery of unauthorized use of funds.
- § 143B-1409. Conditions for providing enhanced 911 service.
- § 143B-1410. Audit.
- § 143B-1411. Subscriber records.
- § 143B-1412. Proprietary information.
- § 143B-1413. Limitation of liability.
- § 143B-1414. Service charge for prepaid wireless telecommunications service; seller collects 911 service charge on each retail transaction occurring in this State; remittances to Department of Revenue and transfer to 911 Fund.
- § 143B-1415. Limitation of liability, prepaid wireless.
- § 143B-1416. Exclusivity of 911 service charge for prepaid wireless telecommunications service.